Hey HEY from sydney

Ravni

hey guys thought id intro myself. I'm living in tassie atm but still consider myself to be from syd (earn my cash here spend it goin out in syd). Found this site forum through google.

Its a kool forum some handy stuff on here. Been a "bedroom DJ" for a few yrs now played out a few house parties 3 or 4 small gigs nothing major, just take this shit in my stride, like a wide range of music.

cheers :)

ha ha into a wide range of tunes anything from indie to comm house.

But really take a liking to good progressive house. Sucker for oldskool chicago house,

couldnt pitch an ideal genre, the times i have giged i play to the crowd, its about the experience rather than the exact genre ha ha well at least thats the way i think.

been in tassie for a yr now but i usally get bak to syd once a month to catch up with family and friends.

equipment list is pretty big lol spent alot of my spare cash over the yrs

DJ stuff- in syd at home for my bro to mess with

In syd got 2 CDJ800's and an ecler nuo3 mixer

set of JBL PA speakers

Few weeks back bought a small set up for wen i get bored in tassie

CDj 350

Denon 4 channel mixer dont know the mod picked it up from dj warehouse cheap but its quite good!

studio stuff

macbook

EMES monitors

launch pad

novatio xio synth midi keyboard

auidio one sound card

think that covers it lol

welcome dude, what type of tunes you play?

how long you in tassie for? should look at starting to play out if and when you come back up....nothing like playing to a pumped crowd :)

oh jhonny i used to live in Wollongong went to uni there ha ha

nice nice, pretty cool place, shitty nightlife, although PANG nights have started doing nights in wollongong and are starting to liven it up, lots of internationals are coming through and a few boys noise records nights....it shit though cause no one in wollongong knows these names(even boys noise) all they know is pot belleiz ba raiders and so forth....very anoying going to a wollongong night to see dj bam bam and the club is dead.....

welcome dude, what type of tunes you play?

how long you in tassie for? should look at starting to play out if and when you come back up....nothing like playing to a pumped crowd :)

oh jhonny i used to live in Wollongong went to uni there ha ha

nice nice, pretty cool place, shitty nightlife, although PANG nights have started doing nights in wollongong and are starting to liven it up, lots of internationals are coming through and a few boys noise records nights....it shit though cause no one in wollongong knows these names(even boys noise) all they know is pot belleiz ba raiders and so forth....very anoying going to a wollongong night to see dj bam bam and the club is dead.....

nothing much has changed then, meh i spent my uni days boozing it up and listening to really shit music while out in the gong

but they did have a few good nights i remember seeing dirty laundry there bak in the day ha ha think it was at cooneys dont know wat its called these days. Still get down there to visit old mates :)