Whatup

pundaddy

Sup guys, names Pat, 17 years old from Sydney, currently sitting my hsc. Had my sights set on getting into dj'ing for a while now, it's just a matter of working to get the dosh haha. Hopefully i can get some good advice from you guys down the track and whatnot.

Big fan of house music, disco and fidget in particular.

Anyway cheers, look forward to posting more in the future :)

gigity, love all those genre's you just mentioned :) .

welcome to the forums, also good to see another sydneysider.

what type of setup were you looking at? ever thought of getting into production or anything?

have any Q's at all dont hesitate to ask, just try put them in th right sections of the forum :) haha

what type of setup were you looking at? ever thought of getting into production or anything?

have any Q's at all dont hesitate to ask, just try put them in th right sections of the forum :) haha

I've got my sights set on either CDJ 400's or 350's, not sure which of the two to choose from though. I have thought about production before, but just seems like the kind of thing that you give thought to, once you've got alot of experience under your belt first, so certainly in the future i'd be open to it.

Cheers for the welcomes aswell :)

I've got my sights set on either CDJ 400's or 350's, not sure which of the two to choose from though. I have thought about production before, but just seems like the kind of thing that you give thought to, once you've got alot of experience under your belt first, so certainly in the future i'd be open to it.

Cheers for the welcomes aswell :)

nice, yeah ive got the 400's had them for about 3 months short of 2 years and havnt had any problems with them, havnt broken once. and they are close enough to what youll use in clubs etc etc.

yeah most people seem to think that way, i started producing well before i started djing though, which mad it harder to come to terms with structuring a track, so learning to DJ before producing will deffinatly help you nicely